(A) Tab key (X)
(B) Enter Key (✔)
(C) Shift+Enter (X)
(D) Ctrl+Enter (X)
Answers: Enter Key
(A) on first page (X)
(B) on second page (X)
(C) on every page (✔)
(D) All of the above (X)
Answer: on every page
(A) Ctrl+R (X)
(B) Ctrl +F (✔)
(C) Ctrl+F5 (X)
(D) None of above (X)
Answer: We can search characters & words and symbols in Microsoft using Ctrl+F command.
(1) Click the print preview button on the standard tool bar
(2) Click the “close buttoun” On the print preview tool bar to exit print preview mode and return to document .
(3) Click the “PRINT” button on formatting tool bar .
PAGE SIZE AND ORIENTATION:
Changing and controlling the page orientation with the Page setup dialogue box.
(1) Click File then click Page setup
(2) Choose the Paper Size tab
(3) Now select the desired paper size from the drop down menu.
(4) Click the desired paper size
(5) Click OK.
Automatic spell check: None printed red wavy lines are placed under a wrong spelled word. These lines mean this word is not recognized by MS WORD dictionary.
Auto Correct: Commonly misspelled text is corrected automatically as it is entered.
AUTO TEXT and AUTO COMPLETE:
Auto Text: These entries can be used to complete quickly assemble a document. When commonly use word is typed a yellow auto text flag will appear.
Auto Complete: Its enables us to insert entire items. When a few identifying word are typed they are completed automatically.
Spelling and Grammar check:
Word checks automatically grammar and spellings.
(1) Click TOOLS menu then choose OPTIONS
(2) A dialogue box will open
(3) Check/uncheck options CHECK SPELLING as you type and CHECK GRAMMAR as you type .
Word 2000 has this feature of finding synonyms.
(1) Simply right click .
(2) Select Synonyms from the short cut menu.
When you think you are using a word againg aging you can find its synonyms in thesaurus.
(1) Click TOOLS then choose LANGUAGE then click THESAURUS.
(2) A list of the meaning and synonyms will be given on window.
(3) Double click word in the MEANING BOX and Click LOOK UP .
(4) Double click word in the REPLACE WITH SYNONYMS to view synonyms .
(5) Click REPLACE